English & Golf
[ngg src= »galleries » ids= »11″ display= »basic_slideshow »]
(ages 12 – 17)
Combine your love of golf and learning with this perfect Homestay formula. English classes in the morning followed by afternoons filled with golf in Cork’s Fota Island Golf Resort. English lessons at Cork English College are interactive, with the main focus on spoken. All teachers are fully qualified and are native English speakers. Golf lessons are provided by PGA professionals with a programme structured to suit all levels. Beginners welcome!
And the host families are all carefully selected, near to the school. Students usually share a room with a student of a different nationality allowing them immerse in Irish family life and practice their English language skills too.
- Full bed and board in a carefully selected Irish family.
- 15 hours of English classes per week
- 10 hours of Golf coaching per week with licensed PGA professional
- One full day excursion at the weekend to places of cultural interest
- Transfers to and from Cork airport to host family.
- Daily private transfer from school to Fota Island Golf club.