Junior Summer Programme: 10thJune – 31st August.
The most popular formula for an English language learning trip is the Classic Homestay Programme.
Students attend English classes at the school in the morning, have lunch together in the school and the afternoon is dedicated to sporting activities or cultural and tourist outings.
Students English progress is assured with the excellent teaching staff, tailored syllabus and carefully planned lessons.
Students stay with carefully selected families a short distance from the school. The families are all screened by the Irish “Garda vetting” system which requires all persons working with children and families hosting students to register and be screened by local police officers.
Malahide is a beautiful seaside village in the north of Dublin. Small and safe for students! Experience the best that Dublin has to offer and speak English like a local…….
- 15 hours of English classes per week
- Small class size (10 – 12 maximum)
- Supervised afternoon activities during the week
- 2 half day outings with the school
- 2 optional evening activities organized by the school per week
- One full day excursion outside Dublin with the school
- Dublin Travel Pass (public transport ticket) provided for outings
- Full bed and board with host family
- Intensive Junior Programme – 20 hours English classes per week
- Cambridge Exam preparations: PET/FCE/CAE
- English & Sports Programmes: horse-riding, sailing
Irish in France can organize this classic homestay in a number of destinations around Ireland.
Dublin, Cork, Athlone or Kerry. The choice is yours!