English & Surf
(ages 11 – 17)
Dates : june – july – august
Donegal in the north west of Ireland is on the Wild Atlantic Way. It is known for its rugged and beautiful coastline and has become a surf capital of Europe. At Donegal, you can learn English and surf with students from all over the world.
- Full bed and board in host family or Residential accommodation
- 15 hours General English per week
- 5 surf lessons per week – all equipment and boards provided)
- ISA approved Surf Centre (International Surf Association) – quality coaching with experienced, local surfers, ensuring progress in a fun and safe environment.
- Evening activity programme and cultural excursion each week
Dates: 7 – 28 August
June 9 – August 25
1 week = 865€
2 weeks = 1635€
3 weeks= €2440
4 weeks= €3150
For further information please contact Dana