ENGLISH & GOLF
(ages 12 – 17)
Dates : 30th June – 14th July OR 14th July – 28th July 2019
Combine your love of golf and learning with this perfect Homestay formula. English classes in the morning followed by afternoons filled with golf in Cork’s Fota Island Golf Resort. English lessons at Cork English College are interactive, with the main focus on spoken. All teachers are fully qualified and are native English speakers. Golf lessons are provided by PGA professionals with a programme structured to suit all levels. Beginners welcome!
And the host families are all carefully selected, near to the school. Students usually share a room with a student of a different nationality allowing them immerse in Irish family life and practice their English language skills too.
- Full bed and board in a carefully selected Irish family.
- 15 hours of English classes per week
- 10 hours of Golf coaching per week with licensed PGA professional
- One full day excursion at the weekend to places of cultural interest
- Transfers to and from Cork airport to host family.
- Daily private transfer from school to Fota Island Golf club.
Prices Mini-residential in Donegal:
(15 hours of english lessons, 5 golf lessons)
Dates: 7 – 28 April 2019
9 june – 25 august 2019
1 week = €890,
2 weeks = €1695,
3 weeks = €2490,
4 weeks = €3225
Transfer = 70€ return
Prices at Cork:
(15 hours of English lessons, 4 golf lessons)
Dates: June 30 – July 14, 2019
July 14 – July 28, 2019
2 weeks = €2010 classic homestay
2 weeks = €2240 boarding school
Transfer = 50€ return
For further informations please contact Dana