The Camp where “Fun & Education come together”
They also participate in team-building and leadership activities.
On the weekends, we do day trips to explore the surroundings.
This is what a typical week at ID Languages International Camps looks like:
• Monday to Friday: 9am – 6pm
• 9am-12.30pm: surf, kayak, stand up paddle, cliff jumping, hiking
• 12.30pm-2pm: lunch & supervised free time (walks, games)
• 2pm-5pm: drama, video, music, dance, arts and sustainability workshops
• 5pm-6pm: team building activities & leadership program
• Saturdays: 10am-5pm – trips to Donegal, Sligo, Derry and Fermanagh + cinema, bowling and farm visits.
• Sundays: family day
One of the biggest benefits of ID Language’s International Camp is that it takes campers out of their comfort zone and pushes them to try new things, as well as explore their already established interests.
In our camp, participants learn to work with other teens from different nationalities to accomplish common goals, they also learn that to accomplish a goal with others, or to live and play in harmony, they must respect and work with differences.
As a result, they widen their world-view, open their mind, and also gain first-hand knowledge of other cultures they may otherwise never have been exposed to.
– Hébergement en famille d’accueil
-Transfert aller et retour à l’aéroport de Dublin
-Activités et sorties
• 1 week: €920
• 2 weeks: €1700
• 3 weeks: €2600
5-19 April 2020
5-26 July 2020
3-24 August 2020