ENGLISH & SAILING
(ages 11 – 17)
Dates: 29th July – 24th August 2020
Combine your passion for adventure, water-sports and English! The English and Sports Programme offers a unique opportunity to learn English in the beautiful town of Malahide, while taking sailing classes. English classes are held every morning in the school. The sailing course takes place at Howth Yacht Club four afternoons per week.
• 15 hours English classes per week
• Host Family accommodation in Malahide
• 4 afternoons sailing in Malahide, 3 hours per day
• All equipment provided – Double Handed Topaz (2 person boats) and 420s and Omegas.
• Total beginner to advanced levels
• Qualified ISA (Irish Sailing Association) instructors.
• Friday and Saturday cultural tours