ENGLISH & MULTI-ACTIVITY
This program offers a combination of language lessons in the morning, with sports and cultural activities in the afternoon and evening. Possibility of accommodation with a host family near the school or boarding school.
• 15 hours of English lessons per week in small groups (maximum 12 per class) managed by teachers from Cork English College (C.E.C.) at Douglas Community School.
• Carefully selected host family accommodation in Douglas, near the school.
• 2 outings around the city and 2 sports afternoons during the week.
• Optional evening activities and fuller day trip further afield on Saturday.
• Free transport ticket for getting around town with the group.
• Round trip transfer to Cork Airport included.
( 13 à 16 ans)
Dates: Easter + Summer
Why not try your hand at a variety of outdoor sports and adventure activities?
This popular programme involves English classes in the morning followed by an afternoon of excitement and fun.
Afternoon “adventure activities” include:
- Horse riding
- Team building
- Irish sports
- Water sports
- High ropes
- Curragh making
- Irish music
- Arts and crafts workshops
- Outdoor sports including beach games
- Tag rugby
- Hill walking
- Indoor team building games.