ENGLISH & MULTI-ACTIVITY
• 15 hours of English lessons per week in small groups (maximum 12 per class) managed by teachers from Cork English College (C.E.C.) at Douglas Community School.
• Carefully selected host family accommodation in Douglas, near the school.
• 2 outings around the city and 2 sports afternoons during the week.
• Optional evening activities and fuller day trip further afield on Saturday.
• Free transport ticket for getting around town with the group.
• Round trip transfer to Cork Airport included.
2 weeks : €1480
3 weeks : €2220
In boarding school
2 weeks : €1740
3 weeks : €2610
(+ transfer € 50 one way and € 50 return)
( 13 à 16 ans)
- Easter 2020: Sunday April 05th – Sunday 26th 2020
April 05th – 12th is host family only
April 12th – 26th host family/residential
- Summer 2020: Sunday 7th June – Sunday 30th August 2020
Why not try your hand at a variety of outdoor sports and adventure activities?
This popular programme involves English classes in the morning followed by an afternoon of excitement and fun.
Afternoon “adventure activities” include:
- Horse riding
- Team building
- Irish sports
- Water sports
- High ropes
- Curragh making
- Irish music
- Arts and crafts workshops
- Outdoor sports including beach games
- Tag rugby
- Hill walking
- Indoor team building games.
Prices Donegal English & Multi-activity
Dates: 5 – 26 Avril 2020
7 juin – 30 aout 2020
1 week = €850
2 weeks = €1585
3 weeks = €2385
4 weeks = €3145
Transfer to and from Dublin airport 70€ each way